First time opti seal

Habs

It was 15 c   today so I  used my opti seal. Onr the car then dryed .then used the foam applicator it came with when it started to get grabby  I used more  .when I was done I used optimum spray wax. Mirror finish  realy like the look . The car  is gloss coated as well  maybe next time  will wax first  

Great product 

P

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:54 PM, Habs said:

It was 15 c   today so I  used my opti seal. Onr the car then dryed .then used the foam applicator it came with when it started to get grabby  I used more  .when I was done I used optimum spray wax. Mirror finish  realy like the look . The car  is gloss coated as well  maybe next time  will wax first  

Great product 

P

i find you’ll get longer lasting results with your method 

a more efficient method (especially if you wash frequently) is to use ONRWW and opti seal as a drying aid 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:21 AM, darrvao777 said:

i find you’ll get longer lasting results with your method 

a more efficient method (especially if you wash frequently) is to use ONRWW and opti seal as a drying aid 

Thanks 

I did somthing similar  to that the second time  but it took some time 

Onrww then used optimum spray wax as a drying aid then waited have hour it was only 6c outside then  went over the car with opti seal nice  results was looking for winter protection.

But I like your idea quicker and a good layer of protection  will do this at the car wash in the winter on the warmer days  I like the fact that onnww gets into all the gaps around doors and windows  

Edited by Habs
Spelling