Yvan Retiring?

Setec Astronomy

• 1 month later...

There has been turnover besides Yvan.  Adam and Jason, Regional Managers on the Pro side, have left OPT and last week Dann Williams announced his resignation.  Dr G posted information on the direction of Optimum on Optimum Certified Coatings Pro Installer Facebook page:

In the past two years while I was away on medical leave the company changed direction focusing on dealerships and other markets. Upon my return I wanted to bring the focus back to our core market which is the detailing customers. This caused the departure of several of our reps. It was specially difficult to see Dann and Yvan leave since they worked with me for over twelve years and have been very strong advocates of our brand.
We will continue to make the best coatings and detailing products and support our customers as much as possible and we will look for new reps to achieve this.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Dr G is in remission and back to work.  Lot's of things went sideways in his absence (not things visible to the outside world, but internal).  His decision to refocus on the core business/products included some restructuring.  Dann and Yvan's exposure to those outside projects opened doors for them to pursue new opportunities.  We were all sad to see them go, but understood it was a good thing for them professionally. 

• 10 months later...

I did not know the formula has changed but I have purchased 2 gals..  as I live in a no wash complex. I have also picked up the BRS and the 8" mitt. I was not trying to knock ONR, I am new to it and watching many videos including Yvan's I made the purchase, so when I came across the video with Yvan  making that statement I was a little taken back. I guess from your last post I should of waited for the re-formulation.

2 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

FYI - The recently announce re-formulation of ONR is superior to anything else in the marketplace and provides much greater lubricity during washing as well as drying.

You know I love Optimum Ron...but many times you will tell us you can't compare any other products to Optimum products, because you/Optimum/Dr. G don't test competing products...if that is true, then how do you know that ONR is superior to anything else in the marketplace?