Bad Opticoat pro+ application or too high expectations?

Iann

I agree with Ron. Listening to non professionals on the subject of trying to restore a coating you have no clue of how to install makes no sense. I am a pro installer and I would never give my customers a walk through of how to fix their coating nor would I walk someone through a fix with a coating from someone else. 

You need to go back to the installer and I emplore you to put all of your energy on the installer. Threaten them with bad reviews, call them once a week, sleep out side of their shop or whatever it takes to get their attention. 

Iann, You also said that one of the responses of someone sounded like he really knows what he is talking about and you expressed amazement in his description of restoring the coating. His response was that he is not a professional installer but an enthusiast that has a great interest in OPT products. Stop listening to rookies and go to the source. 

Iann, This reply was not meant to be a kick in the nuts but educational to you and all those who read it. 

When I have a question or concern I go to Dr. G. or another regional manager. They are the authority especially when it comes to the products themselves. In this case, your installer is the authority so please nag them until they re coat the entire vehicle. 

Please let us know how it goes after you call him. 

Thanks