Optimum Synergy Podcast M.I.A.

Aerou

Hello.

I get an error trying to play Episodes from the Synergy Podcast on Libsyn or iTunes.

Is something going on with the hosting?

I very much enjoy the podcast and find it pleasant,  inspiring and educational source. But I am only about halfway through all the episodes.

Julius

On 1/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, Ron@Optimum said:

Dann Williams was the originator for Optimum Podcasts and closed them when he left the company.  I'm attempting to find out if we own them and can open access them again.

I'll keep my fingers crossed! It would be such a shame if those podcast would be lost, some real quality information in there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/28/2020 at 7:22 AM, Setec Astronomy said:

Ha, this is kind of like when Chris deleted all his forum posts.

That explains the many threads where it looks like people were getting answers to questions yet I couldn't find any of those answers reading between the question posts and the thank you posts.

• 10 months later...

I know this is an older topic (it's April 2021 as of me posting)...but for what it's worth I was able to find the back catalog on Spotify (even using a free Spotify account instead of having to pay for a Premium account) to listen to all of the old podcasts. 

15 minutes ago, Heijneker said:

HOLY CR@¶!!!!1!1!! And they work as well????

You have no idea how happy this would make me!

Yes, I started with the (I assume the first one) that was dated March 28, 2016 and have been listening to them in succession with no issues as of posting this!