Using other brands to Prep for Gloss Coat

mr_robot

The first time i used gloss coat  I went with a combination  of different products for decanamination  and polishing it worked but not as good as the second time I went with all optimum especially  used lots of  optimums paint prep . Still looks great after two years and  couple  of canadien winters. 

We're really not trying to be "homers" and do not imply other manufacturers products are inferior, simply that we KNOW our stuff is chemically synchronized and will work.  Since 2008, when Dr G introduced ceramic coatings, I have never seen an case of the coating itself failing, every time there's been an issue it's been due to (1) poor or incomplete prep, (2) bad installation, or (3) incorrect maintenance by owner.  Optimum has reapplied Opti-Coat after proper prep in the first case, fired installers (and reapplied) in the second, and trained owners, sometimes after reapplying, for number 3.  As a company with limited marketing, word of mouth, social media, and references are of utmost importance...and I've never known anyone with more honorable or with greater ethics than Dr G.