Opti-clean as a rinseless wash?

Heijneker

I asked Dr G to have the master distributor for Europe (Patrick Barkel - Optimum Car Care Netherlands) reach out to A&J and you, Lowejackson as great international supporters...not sure if it happened, but I totally agree.

I'd just like to add the only reason I use OPT products was because of A&J and Lowejackson and the posts they made on a UK based detailing forum. As mentioned in my introduction due to health issues the whole snow foaming, rinsing, 2 bucket method, etc. was not an option so without them and their posts I would probably have a very dirty car and also miss out on the quiet time I get when I get to clean my car (which is usually needed!).

They are both a real asset to your brand.

• 1 month later...

To be fair, it took took a while for me to get used to OC. It’s stronger than ONR, but it’s mixed at 3 to 1? 
How strong is ONR at 3 to 1?

I don’t know and don’t care.

I just like having OC around,  I find it extremely versatile, and it leaves a gloss.

As for this thread, I pre spray it for an ONRWW wash, and spray and wipe for a waterless wash.

I use Opti-Clean as an all purpose cleaner, and one that's safer than Power Clean (still my go to for serious cleaning - tar, grease, etc.).  I don't like it on glass, seems to streak for me, but haven't found anything else it's not effective on.