Heijneker

Experience rinsing ONR w/ distilled water

For a business oppurtinuty, there may be a need to wash big delivery fans/lorries with ONR. One of the challenges is drying, or at least preventing water/polymer spots.

Yvan Lacroix has stated it's possible to rinse ONR with distilled water for a perfect finish. I would like to hear other people's experience on this and how you went about it. Thanks!

I've used ONR with distilled water in a small IK 2.0 sprayer as a "final rinse" stage (wash, blow dry, rinse with ONR/distilled H20, microfiber dry). Seems to work well.

On 3/22/2021 at 7:54 AM, Mr.Outback said:

I've used ONR with distilled water in a small IK 2.0 sprayer as a "final rinse" stage (wash, blow dry, rinse with ONR/distilled H20, microfiber dry). Seems to work well.

I've tried this several times now and the ONR spray/IK 2.0 sprayer combo,  followed by gentle thick microfiber wipeoff ,  has done good job removing minor grime.

When I wash with onr I rinse car (honda element) then use a ik pro 12 sprayer this thing can be pumped up with pressure about45psi with a long wand and quickly soak the hole car with onr. Then I wash the complete  car with several wash mitts soaked in onr and yes when I go back to dry depending on the heat of the day the onr might start to dry  . You can just use a small ik sprayer and put a little  more onr on the panel and your good to go. Of course  I take it a little further and I have a cheap little weed sprayer that I have onrww in it and a shot of spray wax in there for good measure and warm water if it's cold and then  do one panel at a time with drying towel dampened with onrww Very nice shine and quick.  If your doing large trucks this ik pro 12  sprayer I have would really speed things up . It also can lay down a excellent  layer of optimums car soap for those people who have not gone to the dark side completly lol. Hope  this  helps