NEW FORMULA HYPER SEAL

Ron@Optimum

Just got my first bottle of Hyper-Seal, it's the new formula. I prepped my car with an ONR-wash, quicky round of Hyper Polish, wipe with ONR and dry with Paint prep.

I used a blue foam applicator and it 99% self-leveled within an hour. Very impressive and I'm curious about the performance.

I also washed my car earlier today, and then drove it 400km (To Optimum Car Care EU HQ!) over wet roads and through drizzle/rain. It only had Opti-Seal and it was crazy clean afterwards,  considering the circumstances.

Got some nice stuff from OCC EU!

20220203-191315.jpg

And here I am waiting for a ship from USA containing OPT and TRC stuff to come to Europe and its already been 2 months since I ordered it and now I only have 0,5l of ONR left...

PLEASE LORD HELP ME WITH THIS ONE

image.png.abd4d4ea9c87f948545f64fc4cd1e055.png

It would be faster to walk to the Netherlands to OPT EU HQ and back...

Hahaha sorry @A&J , I may be to blame for your shortage 😋 . To make it up to you, you can take a restroom break at my crib on your walking way! 😁

To be fair, I'm doing this for a living now, so I needed it!

You need to stock up quick. Who knows what will happen when you run out of ONR.

I, for one, will not be the one to figure that out!

On 2/3/2022 at 6:11 PM, Heijneker said:

Just got my first bottle of Hyper-Seal, it's the new formula. I prepped my car with an ONR-wash, quicky round of Hyper Polish, wipe with ONR and dry with Paint prep.

I used a blue foam applicator and it 99% self-leveled within an hour. Very impressive and I'm curious about the performance.

I also washed my car earlier today, and then drove it 400km (To Optimum Car Care EU HQ!) over wet roads and through drizzle/rain. It only had Opti-Seal and it was crazy clean afterwards,  considering the circumstances.

Got some nice stuff from OCC EU!

20220203-191315.jpg

Oh boy.....

That just feels good to look at. A lot of relief that there are strong tools to make some money in the quickest, easiest way possible - aside from assets making passive income!

On 12/17/2021 at 12:52 PM, Ron@Optimum said:

According to Dr G, the addition of SiC resins does require more effort to remove, but the trade off is a harder formula with extended durability.  This puts us on a level or above competitors who tout longevity.  That's the Push/Pull of chemistry, something lost something gained.

I'll take the new version and have a protective option between Opti-Seal and Gloss Coat. 

Especially if the original formula is that close to Opti-Seal - which in and of itself is a great product. 

I'll experiment with Hyper Seal myself to see if using a smaller spray on an ONR washed panel can approach the ease that Opti-Seal provides. It's pretty concentrated, and probably easy to over use. 

• 2 weeks later...

For whatever reason I've found Hyper-Seal, once dried, becomes very "grabby" such that during an ONR or other wash, drying the vehicle often tries to pull the microfiber towels out of my hands.  That makes it kinda tricky not to use too much pressure and scratch the coating/paint with the dirt you're removing along with the ONR.  FYI "my" Hyper-Seal's on top of Pro+.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

static is atmospheric and unpredictable - apply Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer immediately after Hyper Seal and that should eliminate the static.

Ron I did as stated and it worked, the additional gloss and slickness is great! Do you think this is something caused by a certain towel and the hyper seal? Never had this issue before.