NEW FORMULA HYPER SEAL

Ron@Optimum

OMG!  I got the hyperseal just as i was finishing washing the vehicle.  The Hyper Seal is SUPER slick.  I didn't think any thing could be slicker than Collinite 845 but Hyper Seal feels way slicker.  Colllinite always felt like waxed glass but Hyper Seal is just... I can't explain... I had trouble keeping the microfiber from slipping out of my hands.  

It's even slicker on top of gloss coat .

Just had some repaint done on  my ellie   The cars on my street got  keyed badly.  Had some warm weather so I hypearsealed the new paint.  Definitely a difference between uncoated and coated .  Did it for protection till I can recoat the hole car in the spring. 

On 11/24/2022 at 2:48 PM, Habs said:

It's even slicker on top of gloss coat .

Just had some repaint done on  my ellie   The cars on my street got  keyed badly.  Had some warm weather so I hypearsealed the new paint.  Definitely a difference between uncoated and coated .  Did it for protection till I can recoat the hole car in the spring. 

Thanks for the reply.   Just did my gfs car today, was kinda nice out so I wanted to add the hyper seal as well.  

Went on nice and smooth with adams hex grip applicator.  

update again: 

I used hyper seal on my full size truck today.   Ambient temp was 42F so we were at the edge of properly using it.  It definitely streaked a bit but didn't bother me because I knew it was cold and wouldn't flash as fast.  I was able to get almost 1/2 the  truck .  It still wen't on fairly smooth.  I have to finish it this week but it is sooo smooth.  

• 6 months later...

I just used hyper seal (latest formula) for the first time ever personally on my Opti coat pro plus car and my normal car with nothing but Optimum Car wax/Opti Seal on it. 

I have to say I think it was an enjoyable product. 

My questions is if I should be using Gloves when applying this product or is it safe if I don't?

• 3 weeks later...

Can this product be used as a clay towel lube? Considering doing an ONR wash, then a clay towel and wondered it I can "seal" the paint using it as a lube for the clay towel.

Yvan had many videos on using Optimum products as with a clay towel to improve efficiency.

Edited by gax279
text

5 hours ago, gax279 said:

Can this product be used as a clay towel lube? Considering doing an ONR wash, then a clay towel and wondered it I can "seal" the paint using it as a lube for the clay towel.

Yvan had many videos on using Optimum products as with a clay towel to improve efficiency.

I’m betting not. Even if Opti seal was used, it was demonstrated to be used after claying was done (with or without optimum car wax).

Come on  guys  no way  the stuff  evaporates  so fast ,it's just in another world of product great product buy the way . You have optimum  spray wax  and onr that work great  some one  could try it then report on what kind of mess this creatates  lol

out of curiosity: my vehicle's rear bumper was recently replaced and partly repainted.  Our local detailer advised waiting two months for the paint to breath before he recoats it with OptiCoat Pro+ (like rest of vehicle).  Would applying any sealer like Opti Seal or Hyper Seal to the bumper cause problems for applying OptiCoat Pro+ in future?

• 3 weeks later...

Just started using Hyper Seal. I am having trouble getting the product to mist onto the panel like I can with the Opti-Seal bottle. I’ve tried different nozzle settings and seem to get a stream delivery more often than not. Any suggestions? 

2 hours ago, Whalen182 said:

Just started using Hyper Seal. I am having trouble getting the product to mist onto the panel like I can with the Opti-Seal bottle. I’ve tried different nozzle settings and seem to get a stream delivery more often than not. Any suggestions? 

i have heard the tip is to transfer to Opti seal bottle. 
also it helps to spray on the towel as an x pattern like you would  a coating on an applicator pad.