Sign in to follow this  
mhl6493

Hello from Tennessee!

I'm 52 years old, and just recently discovered that I have a passion for detailing.  I'm not a professional, but I enjoy talking care of mine and my wife's vehicles, as well as a friend's vehicle here and there.   I've been trying to figure out exactly what products to use, and honestly it's quite overwhelming.  I've tried quite a few, and I haven't been disappointed in many.  But the vast array of what's out there is hard to wade through for someone just getting started like I am.

I discovered the Optimum product line primarily through ONR, and also through Yvan Lacroix's videos.  I know he has since retired from the company, but I've enjoyed what I've seen from him as far as OPT products go.  I'm looking forward to learning a lot here in the forums about how I might make a more extensive use of Optimum products for all my detailing needs.  It's such a different philosophy than what I've seen anywhere else, and it definitely intrigues me.  

So, I'm very glad to be here!

3 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

Welcome - we were all new once!  Optimum products are proudly manufactured in Memphis TN -

Thanks, Ron!  Wow, how about that.  I live on the other side of the state in Athens - about halfway between Knoxville and Chattanooga.