dlc95

New Opti-Seal Bottle

Just received a shipment from the geek today, and my bottle of Opti-Seal is in a nifty frosted bottle like Hyper Seal.

Looks good!

I'd include a picture but can't figure out how to size them. 

Hi dlc95 - The frosted bottle of Opti-Seal in your picture looks nice!

Hi Ron - Is the product in the frosted bottle the improved formula?  During The Rag Company interview yesterday 3/29/2022 at 1:54:01, Dr. G said, “We improved Opti-Seal this year and added more ceramic component to it.”

Gary, this is the new formula and Optimum does not release until the pipeline of old product is flushed.  I'm waiting for the details of the improved formula - my last feedback from Dr G was that the new OS was on hold due to increased chemical costs. Also lost track of the new frosted bottle. Not being in Memphis and around product all the time causes me to lose track of changes.  When I worked in Memphis I pulled several orders each day to get into the warehouse, interact with staff, and stay familiar with products.  Living on the lake is wonderful for quality of life but not so good with keeping in touch with work details. 

Yes, Opti-Seal has always been ceramic but now has Si02 components to improve water beading, gloss, and longevity.