ONR as a QD

Simply love ONR, so many uses.

Was out today and had a bird bomb , but luckily it was only on the passenger side window, none on the paint ! phew.

got home in an hours time, and mixed up some onr with tap water as a qd. didnt note how much to mix , but i know it was very concentrated.

question is, my tap water is not really bad, so how long can this mixture last ?

i'll probably use it in 2 days time as a pre soak before doing my usual onr wash.

hopefully it will last for that 2 days.

might be a better idea to use distilled water to mix up the qd in future. with distilled water how long will it last too >?

Simply love ONR, so many uses.

Was out today and had a bird bomb , but luckily it was only on the passenger side window, none on the paint ! phew.

got home in an hours time, and mixed up some onr with tap water as a qd. didnt note how much to mix , but i know it was very concentrated.

question is, my tap water is not really bad, so how long can this mixture last ?

i'll probably use it in 2 days time as a pre soak before doing my usual onr wash.

hopefully it will last for that 2 days.

might be a better idea to use distilled water to mix up the qd in future. with distilled water how long will it last too >?

I believe Anthony has mentioned that ONR does work a little better with distilled or filtered water than tap water but that tap water is fine so long as you increase the concentration a little so I would say you are fine. As far as how long it lasts? Myself and others have had spray bottles in our trunks for months and still work fine. Sometimes the color fades a little but the functionality stays if that makes any sense. You should be fine.

Archived