Optimum Car Wash RULES!!!

In and amongst all the talk of ONR and being water-wise, I just can't help the fact that sometimes I enjoy a soap and water bath for my ride. There's just something comfortably 'old school' about a bucket a suds. This brings me to my point.....

I will say outright that I am a product reseller for both boutique products (Optimum,Collinite,etc) and 'bulk' car wash products (Pro, Mark V etc...) . So to say that I have access to 15 to 20 car soaps at any time would be an understatement. Additionally, I live in the desert of Southern California, an area noted for hard/lousy water, and I am too cheap to get a deionizer.

Having tried tried all of the manufactures I have, not to mention a plethora of over the counter items, I can say that Optimum Car Wash is by far the best "soap based" car wash I know of. When Doctor G says use 1oz per gallon of water, he's bang on accurate. Even in the hard water I am using, 1 oz per gallon gives me tons of suds, and the slick feeling that lets me know I have a good level of lubrication between my washing media and the car surface.

I don't know how Doc G pulls it off, but this stuff truly is amazing! Now if I can just get my cheapo commercial clients to buy it in bulk!!!!

So if you want a great 'old school' bucket of suds to wash with, you need look no further than Optimum Car Wash! :thumbsupup[1]: (Glass full o'suds is another story all together!)

In and amongst all the talk of ONR and being water-wise, I just can't help the fact that sometimes I enjoy a soap and water bath for my ride. There's just something comfortably 'old school' about a bucket a suds. This brings me to my point.....

I will say outright that I am a product reseller for both boutique products (Optimum,Collinite,etc) and 'bulk' car wash products (Pro, Mark V etc...) . So to say that I have access to 15 to 20 car soaps at any time would be an understatement. Additionally, I live in the desert of Southern California, an area noted for hard/lousy water, and I am too cheap to get a deionizer.

Having tried tried all of the manufactures I have, not to mention a plethora of over the counter items, I can say that Optimum Car Wash is by far the best "soap based" car wash I know of. When Doctor G says use 1oz per gallon of water, he's bang on accurate. Even in the hard water I am using, 1 oz per gallon gives me tons of suds, and the slick feeling that lets me know I have a good level of lubrication between my washing media and the car surface.

I don't know how Doc G pulls it off, but this stuff truly is amazing! Now if I can just get my cheapo commercial clients to buy it in bulk!!!!

So if you want a great 'old school' bucket of suds to wash with, you need look no further than Optimum Car Wash! :thumbsupup[1]: (Glass full o'suds is another story all together!)

How is it with water spotting? I like many washes as a wash but some are better at preventing water spotting, ONR is the king of the hill just by design but I still like the "old school" type if it leaves the same finish,

Works great is the shower as well. LOL

You're a sick man there Mr Harris!! :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived