Wonderful Andy :thumbsupup[1]:

I'm sure you'll enjoy the ONR and perhaps never go back to traditional suds and buckets.

Anthony

I hope not, a waste water reclamation system is expensive. For mobile car detailing it looks like the perfect solution.

Mr Schwartsznager (sp) just declared Ca, in a state of drought..........Best thing that happened to detailers out this way since polish.....

In our area that is what the car wash associated wanted. This was the rule when under the strictest stage....

Under the toughest water restrictions, certified car washes could use 55 gallons per wash. During that same time, residents were being asked to use just 35 gallons a day.

Sounds a bit unfair....

got my gallon last week as well :thumbsupup[1]:

used a sample initially with great success, but my first wash with the gallon was less successful...didnt get the paintwork as clean as I did the first time - and that was with the addition of the pre-spray with ONR at QD strength :( The car was a little dirtier and maybe just needed a bit more going over before drying? I also cant get away from the 2BM and the rinse bucket was black by the time I had done half the car.

I also struggled with bugs etc on the front end - any suggestions?

Got my gallon of ONR today. Washed one car so far. So some thoughts... first it smells really nice, not over fragranced but nice and fresh smelling, second this stuff is unbelivable! I used 2 microfiber towels, one to wash and one to dry, and it worked well on a 2000 Ford Countor. Looks like my only issues so far is...it doesn't come in (or I can't find) bigger than gallon size. 5-gallon jug would be great, esp for a mobile detailer like myself. If I could find it locally then maybe that wouldn't be such a big deal, but having to mail order it and the wait can be tough.

Overall a stunning success!

Got my gallon of ONR today. Washed one car so far. So some thoughts... first it smells really nice, not over fragranced but nice and fresh smelling, second this stuff is unbelivable! I used 2 microfiber towels, one to wash and one to dry, and it worked well on a 2000 Ford Countor. Looks like my only issues so far is...it doesn't come in (or I can't find) bigger than gallon size. 5-gallon jug would be great, esp for a mobile detailer like myself. If I could find it locally then maybe that wouldn't be such a big deal, but having to mail order it and the wait can be tough.

Overall a stunning success!

Andy--This site seems to have the most reasonable shipping rates around-- http://www.1car-detailing-training.com/cle...8f8ac9d720253a4 Only 4.95 for a gallon of ONR.

I also struggled with bugs etc on the front end - any suggestions?

Pre-treat the front end with a bug/tar remover like Surf City Roat trip gime destroyer or a good APC like Power Clean, then continue with your normal ORN wash routine, saving the front end for last.

Pre-treat the front end with a bug/tar remover like Surf City Roat trip gime destroyer or a good APC like Power Clean, then continue with your normal ORN wash routine, saving the front end for last.

I just use some Meguiar's APC 10:1 on the bugs. Does a good job on them.

Archived