Is My Optiseal No Good?

Dsoto87

Any word though yet Dr G?

You might want to check Dr. G's suggestion about posting questions to him in the "Ask Dr. G" section as noted in his reply to your original question.

David,

I am sorry for the late reply but someone just brought this discussion to my attention earlier today. Generally, if you post questions or product issues in the Dr. G. section I will get an automated message which helps me respond in a more timely fashion.

UPDATE: ALL IS WELL

I messaged the vendor and they gladly are going to ship out a new clear bottle. Ive been dealing with one person and hes been more than helpful.

This post is a testament to a certain vendors excellent customer service. I dont know if its allowed to post other vendors names so ill leave it out.

Anyways, DR G, I still wouldnt mind knowing if the "polymerized/crystallized" OS is still useful at all.

I am very glad to hear that you are being well taken cared of by Autogeek. All of our distributors are very committed to maximizing customer satisfaction and we support them in any way we can in this regard.

As for using the Opti-Seal bottles with crystals, it will not have the level of resin/polymers that are in a clear bottle and therefore it will not provide the full benefits. Straining it will also introduce more moisture and will cause further crystallization. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you.

David G.,

Archived