Opti-Coat Ready For Release!!

Anthony Orosco

Well the time is at hand, finally, for Opti-Coat (Opti-Guard) to be released!

Those of you who are professional detailers can start placing your orders with Optimum perhaps as early as next week. Just a final re-wording of the release form is all that is needed and that should be finished in the next day.

I realize this product has taken a great while to get out but it's finally here. I will announce on this thread when the official date will be but look for the ability to place orders for Opti-Coat next week sometime, of that I am pretty certain.

Anthony

Well the time is at hand, finally, for Opti-Coat (Opti-Guard) to be released!

Those of you who are professional detailers can start placing your orders with Optimum perhaps as early as next week. Just a final re-wording of the release form is all that is needed and that should be finished in the next day.

I realize this product has taken a great while to get out but it's finally here. I will announce on this thread when the official date will be but look for the ability to place orders for Opti-Coat next week sometime, of that I am pretty certain.

Anthony

:) Perfection cannot be rushed.

To everyone that had a part in this product development, tweaking, testing, more tweaking, more testing and final release :beerchug[1]:

Been lurking for a while but this is an important event.

Great work and congratulations!

I believe it was discussed before but wanted to confirm.

Would weekend warriors who are not professional but know

how to detail be able to purchase the product?

Or there is a high degree of education and training needed?

Thanks.

Been lurking for a while but this is an important event.

Great work and congratulations!

I believe it was discussed before but wanted to confirm.

Would weekend warriors who are not professional but know

how to detail be able to purchase the product?

Or there is a high degree of education and training needed?

Thanks.

As far as I know it is only slated for pros at the moment. The main issue here is someone using it in a way or applying it to an area that would not be easily removed.

Pro's are also the main target because it works best on paint that has been properly prepped and finished out. It can be a temperamental product to apply so there is a bit of a learning curve.

This policy may change at a later date but for now I believe it stands to be sold to pros only.

Thanks,

Anthony

Congratulations to David!!!!!!!!

This product that will change many a detailers habits. We will look back on this in a few years and realize that this was a great day for detailing. I have been lucky enough to have had the pleasure of using the product over the past year, and I can attest that there is a slight learning curve, but wow once you learn you use it everywhere. There is not a car the leaves our shop that does not get a drop or 2.

It works great on every surface, but you must be careful, if you put it on a piece of black plastic, you will be forced to do all the others, as the one you touched will look new.

Unfortunately many may talk down the product at first (remember the beginning's of ONR), but in time it will become as common as MF towels in every detailers kit.

So you say on black plastic it will make it look like new... Will this be used for trim restoration/repairs too for faded or dulled trim? Looks like I will be adding another material to my arsenal!!! :)