Greetings

Hello everyone, I've been reading the site for a couple of weeks and finally had the time to join in. I'm also located in So-Cal, in Los Angeles, aka "El Lay" LOL.

I'm not a pro detailer, just a guy who likes his cars clean, shinny and protected. Up until about two months ago, I honestly never heard of ONR, until I had to start researching alternative ways of washing my car. Beginning in June, water restriction will start in earnest along with a huge rate increases for those who indulge ... it'll be interesting to see how people here react. I watched the video from the web site, bought the product and never looked back at my traditional car wash product(s) (Yeah, I have more than a couple).

I started using ONR a couple weeks ago, with the obvious great results. :) I then followed up and started using OSW so I guess I'm an official convert. It's good to be in, I'm looking forward to the discussions.

Welcome.

You will find that the more you use the ONR the faster and easierit will be to do your cars.

Where in Hell A do you live? Did they send a letter to your residents about water restrictions?

My parents live in Whittier and haven't told me a thing about the new restrictions coming up.

Welcome.

You will find that the more you use the ONR the faster and easierit will be to do your cars.

Where in Hell A do you live? Did they send a letter to your residents about water restrictions?

My parents live in Whittier and haven't told me a thing about the new restrictions coming up.

Ron, thanks for the first part. I'm probably going to have to learn how to clay a little bit better :) and get into OPS in the future. :spoton[1]:

As for the second part, and without going into too much detail, I'm in the San Fernando Valley, in the northern part of L.A. and we were noticed by mail but really had to do some digging on the DWP's web site to figure out the higher usage penalties. The DWP letter tells you how much water you can use per month.

As far a Whittier goes, its my understanding for the time being, that the city has decided to use the well water they are on top of and not buy water from the Metropolitan Water District (who are increasing their rates). So Whittier may not have any water restrictions. L.A. County has buy some of its water from the MWD, so we're "stuck" (that's the cleanest word I can use).

Thanks,

Jon

Archived