Why No Optimum Clay & Clay Lube, perse??

Optimum has a very complete line of products, seems to cover nearly the entire detailing process spectrum starting w/washing & drying. In many situatiions, claying with a good lube or quick detailer is next.

Did I miss seeing an Optimum Clay OR what's recommended for use with the Optimuum Product Line Any better than others? Worse than others?

Would appreciate your comments & recommendations.

Thx,

See ya :beerchug[1]:

Optimum has a very complete line of products, seems to cover nearly the entire detailing process spectrum starting w/washing & drying. In many situatiions, claying with a good lube or quick detailer is next.

Did I miss seeing an Optimum Clay OR what's recommended for use with the Optimuum Product Line Any better than others? Worse than others?

Would appreciate your comments & recommendations.

Thx,

See ya :beerchug[1]:

Thank you for your question. We do offer Opti-Clay which is a premium product. However, we only offer it outside of the United States. The reason is that there are some pending litigation regarding sales of clay bars in the US and we will not sell it here till these legal issues are resolved.

If you are outside of the US, then you can purchase Opti-Clay through a number of distributors we have internationally or directly from us. Thanks again.

David,

Thank you for your question. We do offer Opti-Clay which is a premium product. However, we only offer it outside of the United States. The reason is that there are some pending litigation regarding sales of clay bars in the US and we will not sell it here till these legal issues are resolved.

If you are outside of the US, then you can purchase Opti-Clay through a number of distributors we have internationally or directly from us. Thanks again.

David,

I wish they'd hurry up with this litigation. I'd love to switch to Opti-Clay over what we're using. Plus, being a distributor, it would be great to expand the line of Optimum products that we offer to our customers. Not to mention, I have the tendency to drop alot of clay on the ground. :beerchug[1]:

A friend of mine will be moving to Nice, France for one year to teach at (I guess) the University of Nice. I will have to recommend to him to leave behind his US clay and buy some Opti-Clay. He will like it much more I am sure.

As for the idea of Clay Lube, you really are just buying water and some gloss as you lubricate the surface (it also pads the wallet of many distributors). While some people might think the added benefit of buying another bottle of solution, you can just use strictly water or even ONR diluted to absorb any extra dirt.

+1 to OptiClay, fantastic stuff.

Archived