new to this forum

Hi to all the members and admins here. My name is Dave, (Tuscarora Dave's Mobile Auto Detailing) I am from the Harrisburg PA area and have been a member of other forums for a few years. I am looking for a new product line to use and came here when I ordered some Optimum Products. Since Optimum doesn't get too much play over at DC I decided to become a member here.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Dave! Although we don't have a ton of traffic, there are tons of informative threads here to familiarize you with Optimum. If you look around you will notice that each product has its own area and most common questions have been addressed. Let me know if you need anything specific.

Chris

Thanks for the welcome and for the offer of assistance. In an attempt to stay ahead of the rest in my area I immerse myself in everything that I do. Search and research then application has led me here so I am sure I will take you up on your offer. :confused1[1]:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the welcome and for the offer of assistance. In an attempt to stay ahead of the rest in my area I immerse myself in everything that I do. Search and research then application has led me here so I am sure I will take you up on your offer. :marsa37[1]:

Hey Dave! I just joined today

Archived