New Guy from Stuart, Florida

Mike Phillips

Hi everyone...

Mike Phillips here from Stuart, Florida and also form Autogeek.

I joined up a while back when David Ghodoussi and I shot a couple videos together and at that time I couldn't get on to post so it fell off the radar screen.

Don't know how active I'll be but for sure would like to post occasionally...

:o

Hi Mike,

It's great to have you here! I look forward to your contributions to the forum and extend my warmest welcome. If you have the time, feel free to post up the videos in the appropriate forums. I think I may have supplied links to them when they came out, but it'd sure be nice to have the whole article right here.

Best regards,

Chris Thomas

Will do as soon as I can as it was a lot of fun working with David... he even went for a ride in my truck while he was here...

Thanks for catching that! I've been reorganizing the forum and completely forgot to add an Off Topic section :)

I have just created it in the Welcome area

Chris

Thanks!

And I just posted the GTG thread in it!

:o

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone...

Mike Phillips here from Stuart, Florida and also form Autogeek.

I joined up a while back when David Ghodoussi and I shot a couple videos together and at that time I couldn't get on to post so it fell off the radar screen.

Don't know how active I'll be but for sure would like to post occasionally...

:confused1[1]:

Mike,

I also wanted to extend my appreciation for joining our small but great forum. I had a wonderful time visiting with you this summer and appreciated your hospitality. The ride in the Jimmy was great fun specially since it was not raining. Don't forget but you promised to take me for a ride in your immaculate 1967 Starline Deville on my next visit, which is shown in the link below:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-to...rt-florida.html

Archived