Optimum Opti-Mitt

CEE DOG

Dr. G, I'm excited to see the new Opti-Mitt! I have a couple questions.

1.-What are the differences between the Opti-Mitt and the Schmitt?

2.-Is there any possibility that there will be an Opti-Mitt released in a lighter color at some point in the future?

Thank you for your always excellent products and the time you take to answer all our questions!

Oops, almost forgot... I LOVE the new forum setup. Very nice :)

Corey

Thank you Chris! The forum is awesome! This is the first time I have seen it since it's been changed. Great work! I'll visit more often now. I'll pass on the info you gave me and if Dr. G has further info I will keep an eye out for it as well.

Thanks again,

Corey

Dr. G, I'm excited to see the new Opti-Mitt! I have a couple questions.

1.-What are the differences between the Opti-Mitt and the Schmitt?

2.-Is there any possibility that there will be an Opti-Mitt released in a lighter color at some point in the future?

Thank you for your always excellent products and the time you take to answer all our questions!

Oops, almost forgot... I LOVE the new forum setup. Very nice :)

Corey

Corey,

Thank you for your great comments. I appreciate your thoroughness in your questions as well as your product evaluations. Chris as always has provided great answers to the questions you brought up. I will also add some of the steps we took in designing Opti-Mitt. Our objective first and foremost was to find a foam that is absolutely safe for all the automotive surfaces and in particular softer automotive paints. Additionally, we wanted this foam to be very durable and last through many wash cycles. Furthermore, we wanted this foam to be very porous so that not only it would have great absorption properties, but also it would have excellent release properties for easy rinsing. The foam formulation that we found fulfills all these requirement and as Chris pointed out, it is exclusively used for making Opti-Mitt. I can send you a sample of Opti-Mitt if you like to put it to the test. Thanks again.

David,

Corey,

Thank you for your great comments. I appreciate your thoroughness in your questions as well as your product evaluations. Chris as always has provided great answers to the questions you brought up. I will also add some of the steps we took in designing Opti-Mitt. Our objective first and foremost was to find a foam that is absolutely safe for all the automotive surfaces and in particular softer automotive paints. Additionally, we wanted this foam to be very durable and last through many wash cycles. Furthermore, we wanted this foam to be very porous so that not only it would have great absorption properties, but also it would have excellent release properties for easy rinsing. The foam formulation that we found fulfills all these requirement and as Chris pointed out, it is exclusively used for making Opti-Mitt. I can send you a sample of Opti-Mitt if you like to put it to the test. Thanks again.

David,

David,

Thank you for the additional information. As always your time and answers are very much appreciated. I will be sure to pass this info on as it will certainly be helpful to others as well. I really appreciate the offer to review the Opti-Mitt! Chris just sent me a PM about this as well. I gave him my info and look forward to trying out the new product and writing a review.

Thanks again,

Corey

Archived