Detailers in NJ to apply Opti-Coat

Aaron

Hi,

I just picked up my Sprinter van recently and I am very interested to have it opti coated to protect the paint. The Sprinter are known not to have the best paint job in the world and due to it's size I won't be able to wash and care for the van as much as I like to.

I am looking for a authorized detailer to apply the product, but so far none of them are familiar with it except the other Optimum car care products. Any suggestions to finding a detailer?

Thanks in advanced.

i just had my mercedes' paint rehabilitiated, detailed, and opti coated, turned out great.

Darren Sandlin

Victory Details

610-787-2436

he is in PA, but can go mobile, he does go to jersey.

specializes in classic restorations, preserving original paint jobs etc.

uses the full opti line of products, including the opti coat , or opti guard.

i can highly recommend his work.

alex fischer

Hi Aaron,

I would be happy to discuss the application of opti coat to your sprinter. I have a shop outside of Philadelphia but also fully mobile from New York to Maryland and everything in between. I have been detailing for 14 years and experienced in applying the Opti Coat system on vehicles. Please feel free to contact me on my cell at 610-787-2436. I use all of Optimum Polymer Technologies waxes, polishes and compounds with excellent success. I have used the Opti Coat system and all of the other products on investment collector cars valued over 5 million down to the basic Hyundai.

Darren

Victory Details

Nice to be here. I have been using Optimum products exclusively now for about 6 or 7 months and have been very satisfied. The long working time of the compound, polish and finish" seems you can work the finish polish forever!" really take the time out of picking up the bottle and applying additional product.

Archived