Oldie but a Newbie

g8tors09

Hello Opti folks. I have always been a nut about a clean car. More of a weekend warrior though. Recently I got ahold of some Optimum power clean and WOW. Well I was BLOWN away. It cleaned everything. I didn't realize that my interior was actually the color that it is.

Anyway I am looking for some advice. Does the rest of optimum's products work that well also? I am sick and tired of combing thru all the bottles in my shed. I really am looking for a One Stop Shop brand. Tired of this for that that for this etc etc etc. So what would everyone suggest.

I have two vehicle and a pontoon boat. A white lincoln town car and a red Saturn outlook. I have used Meguiar's mostly in the past and have been basically satisfied, especially with their marine products.

Thanks,

Jason W

Welcome, Jason!

I'm a relative newbie also, but I've been gradually building up my selection of Optimum products and haven't been disappointed yet. ONR is truly a revolutionary product, period.

Optimum's wax matches the gloss and durability of most liquid or paste waxes and applies in a fraction of the time.

OPC has no equal in its combination of effectiveness and safety as an APC.

Opti-Clean is a very effective waterless wash both on exteriors and interiors.

OID is my new go-to as a spray detailer and I've tried a bunch of others.

OPP is my leather dressing of choice.

I haven't gotten into the polishes, compounds, sealants or tire dressings yet, but as I mentioned before, I've yet to be less than well-pleased with any Optimum product I've bought.

I, too, am a long term Meguiars user and they do make some fine products, many that Optimum does not cover. But you will definitely not regret purchasing any Optimum product IMO.

Bill

Bill took the words right out of my mouth.I think with Optimum being a smaller company that they adapt to the changing market quicker. Dr.G and Chris are more personally involved on day to day basis with a hands on approach. IMO you will not be disappointed.

Just to add a little info for those new to the forum. Chris has been known to price match Optimum products at the online store. Find a good deal elsewhere and give Chris a PM and he will take good care of you.

Archived