Titan,BMW,Vette,Lexus,Aston,Altima

Been very busy but I thought I would post some of the latest work.

First up is a Titan, customer brought to me after the complex where he lives did some cleaning and some kind of chemical got all over the hood. He washed it several times and with no luck, the apartment is footing the bill. This car was Opti-coated when it was new so I hoping that the damage was only on the surface. Well a true test of Opti-Coat, the damage was mainly in the coating itself and after a polishing it off there were no more signs of the etching!

Wash with Dawn

Clayed with Clay Magic Mild

PFW with 101/105 on damaged areas on FLEX

Optimum MF polishing pad with 106FA on FLEX

ONR wash after correction

Opti-coat over the corrected areas

DSC_1902.jpg

DSC_1901.jpg

DSC_1900.jpg

DSC_1904.jpg

DSC_1909.jpg

DSC_1908.jpg

DSC_1907.jpg

DSC_1905.jpg

Next BMW 650I, car in fairly good shape, interior very dry. Top stays down most of the time and the sun and dust have taken there toll. Ended up spending more time in the interior than the outside.

ONR wash, clayed with CM and ONR lube

OPT MF finishing pad and GPS on FLEX

Interior leather treated with Leatherique 2 part system

LM Vital applied

303 applied to trim and dash

DSC_2462.jpg

DSC_2460.jpg

DSC_2458.jpg

DSC_2456.jpg

DSC_2455.jpg

DSC_2454.jpg

DSC_2453.jpg

Next up '11 Corvette Grand Sport. Client contacted me as he was looking to get some minor RIDS corrected that he induced when trying to buff it himself! He needed it corrected for the upcoming car show. Opti-Coated and laid a layer of Souveran on for the car show.

ONR wash, Clayed with CM

OPT MF Finishing with 205 on FLEX

Opti-Coat

Finial Inspection wipedown

Souveran Wax

DSC_2471.jpg

DSC_2470.jpg

DSC_2469.jpg

DSC_2468.jpg

DSC_2467.jpg

DSC_2465.jpg

DSC_2463.jpg

Next, Lexus IS. Car is in fairly good shape, could use a correction but the client didn't want a full correction on a daily driver that get taken to the Scratch-O-Matics weekly! He opted for a 1 stepper so I thought I would play around with the time I had and some products been playing with. Turned out really well for a minor correction!

ONR wash, clayed with ONR

OPT MF Compounding pad with OPT Hyper Compound and 205 in the vertical panels on a FLEX

Finished with OPT OS

Interior cleaned up with 1Z Cockpit and Deep Plastic cleaner

DSC_2493.jpg

DSC_2494.jpg

DSC_2495.jpg

DSC_2496.jpg

DSC_2497.jpg

DSC_2499.jpg

Archived