how to apply

i'm new to this product, looking for something that lasts longer than the upp i'm using now.

do you spray or wipe on with applicator?

thanks

i'm reading the testimonys but is the protection really there for that long?

Welcome,

If you are referring to the Opti-Seal most prim the applicator then spray the panel.

I use one spray per panel. Large one like hoods, roofs etc. I will use up to 4 sprays.

Two coats is best for looks and durability. Anthony has some on a car it's not a daily driver and it's held up for over a year. I recommend a spray wax booster every other wash. It really is so easy.

Opti-Seal has twice the actives that other spray sealants have and was formulated by Dr. G a paint Chemist.

It really is a great product and blows me away every time I use it.

Good Luck.

Welcome,

If you are referring to the Opti-Seal most prim the applicator then spray the panel.

I use one spray per panel. Large one like hoods, roofs etc. I will use up to 4 sprays.

Two coats is best for looks and durability. Anthony has some on a car it's not a daily driver and it's held up for over a year. I recommend a spray wax booster every other wash. It really is so easy.

Opti-Seal has twice the actives that other spray sealants have and was formulated by Dr. G a paint Chemist.

It really is a great product and blows me away every time I use it.

Good Luck.

so i prime the applicator with the product, spray a panel and wipe the panel to distribute the product evenly.

can't i just apply the product like wax with the aplicator directly?

Where I live is real windy all the time so I just spray the OS directly on the pad and rub into the paint like I am waxing it. It works well for me this way with no streaking and a even application.

Archived