Opti APC mini review

Rik

First thanx to Anthony for the free bottle of the Powerclean I recieved :drive2[1]: and do Dr G for a great product

I have only tried it on tires so here it is. I wet the tires down with water from the hosepipe then sprayed a tire let sit for 30 -40 secs then scrubbed with a brush and rinsed and rinsed lol it foams quitea bit must be those polymers at work less is more. So after working my way around and using less product it worked better plus this was full strentgh Powerclean so diluted 3:1 would be great and easier to use and get the job done.

I am just weekend detailer so speak and have not found a good tire cleaner even just using car wash soap and bush the tires would turn grayish after use but still not get tires clean.

With Opti- Powerclean different story tires are black which the way they should be but not faded. :lol:

Thanx again for the product Rik

So after working my way around and using less product it worked better plus this was full strentgh Powerclean so diluted 3:1 would be great and easier to use and get the job done.

I have a lengthy review on some products coming up, and had a similar experience; I found that Power clean at full strength worked well as a spray on, let dwell, rinse off cleaner, but due to the price of the product, it works just as well if dulted 3:1, sprayed on, let dwell, then given mild agitation.

Also, the biggest benefit of power clean that I found was that it rinsed off easily with just no rinse, even the backs of wheels rinsed off well.

i have used Westly's bleach white way to strong but great on white sidewalls and on raised white lettering with a brass bristle brush and Simple Green is a terrible product for this in my opinion

This is by far the best

Archived