ONR Wash Method

It's getting hotter here in Phoenix and I last week, I tried to do an ONR wash in my A/C'd garage but did not want to wet the garage floor using the ONR in a bucket method. So what I did was put the ONR mixture in a pesticide spray pump bottle I bought at Home Depot. I sprayed each panel with a liberal amount of ONR mix, let is stand for about 1 minute or so, wiped it with a MF towel then followed up with another MF towel to dry.

I did not notice any marring afterwards. My question is - If ONR encapsulates dirt/dust, would this method be as safe as the traditional 2 bucket method? Of course, common sense dictates that I'd only be using this method on a not so dirty car. This method saves me a lot of time, I don't have to put rinse and put away buckets and my garage floor remains dry.

What do you think?

It's getting hotter here in Phoenix and I last week, I tried to do an ONR wash in my A/C'd garage but did not want to wet the garage floor using the ONR in a bucket method. So what I did was put the ONR mixture in a pesticide spray pump bottle I bought at Home Depot. I sprayed each panel with a liberal amount of ONR mix, let is stand for about 1 minute or so, wiped it with a MF towel then followed up with another MF towel to dry.

I did not notice any marring afterwards. My question is - If ONR encapsulates dirt/dust, would this method be as safe as the traditional 2 bucket method? Of course, common sense dictates that I'd only be using this method on a not so dirty car. This method saves me a lot of time, I don't have to put rinse and put away buckets and my garage floor remains dry.

What do you think?

This is the same way I have been using the ONR. I have only done a few vehicles with it and it seems to work great for me as well. I believe customers like to see something sprayed on their vehicle instead of just wiped on.

I can say I have definitely been impressed by the ONR so far.

Archived