hello from dc metro

zen74v2

hi all new to detailing and this site. I am intrigued at the option of drastically reducing my dependence on water and would like to evaluate onr, does anyone know if i can go to a retail store and purchase onr or do i have to use one of the online retailers? thanks all

hi all new to detailing and this site. I am intrigued at the option of drastically reducing my dependence on water and would like to evaluate onr, does anyone know if i can go to a retail store and purchase onr or do i have to use one of the online retailers? thanks all

Welcome Zen. You will find a lot of useful information on this site regarding detailing. Take some time and go through it. You will even find some videos in the tutorial section on how to use ONR and some of the other products. Take it from me who is also new to detailing and went about it the old fashioned way - if you explore Optimum products you will save yourself a lot of time and money making your car look how you want it to look. Nothing is easier than Opti-Seal (OS) for protecting your car and making it shine like it is new. 10 minutes is all it takes as opposed hours the old fashioned way. I learned the hard way.

ONR and the other products have to be purchased online. kleencarauto.com is who I buy from. Cheap shipping and quick delivery with tracking number.

Goodluck

Archived