ONR OK after freezing?

So I left my half full gallon of ONR outside in the garage and it froze solid (it happens when its -30F out :D ) I brought it back inside and it thawed fine. I was just wondering if it is still good or is it ruined? I tried searching for freeze but nothing came up. Any thoughts? I'd really like to not have to buy another gallon considering over half of the original is still left. Thanks!

So I left my half full gallon of ONR outside in the garage and it froze solid (it happens when its -30F out :D ) I brought it back inside and it thawed fine. I was just wondering if it is still good or is it ruined? I tried searching for freeze but nothing came up. Any thoughts? I'd really like to not have to buy another gallon considering over half of the original is still left. Thanks!

Most water based products seem to survive freezing without much problem.

The few products I have had a problem with actually separated and would not remix. Sort of a lumpy solution that never seemed to blend back together.

I was told that the "emulsifier" used to cause the blending originally was damaged in the freeze.

If it looks like it has its original consistency, it will probably be fine.

Archived