Optimum Finish Questions

akimel

Two questions:

First, how does it compare the M205? If I have M205, is there any need to add it to my arsenal?

Second, what is the optimal way to use this polish? I have a Flex D/A polisher with Megs' polishing and finishing pads.

TIA.

Al

• 1 year later...
Two questions:

First, how does it compare the M205? If I have M205, is there any need to add it to my arsenal?

Second, what is the optimal way to use this polish? I have a Flex D/A polisher with Megs' polishing and finishing pads.

TIA.

Al

While i can't give you the exact answer that you're looking for, i have nearly same situation like yours. I'm a big fan of meguiars products, M205 to be specific. On most/normal/workable paints it'll finish real nice and LSP ready, but not on some specific soft paint (i'm a rotary user). This' where OF plays its part. I think on most soft paint cases OF'll finish nice (haven't encountered any that wasn't, but i think there're, since each paints react differently). And on most/normal/workable paints, where using 205 alone produces LSP ready, OF bump it a bit better at clarity department (side by side, but not really noticeable from distance), but not really sure about the gloss since i don't have gloss meter.

Hope it helps :P

Archived