Couple of ONR use questions

Well, used my new ONR about 4 times now and really happy with the results. Have a couple of questions...

1. what tool or technique to clean little crevices (thinking specifically about around name plates and around mini boot hinges.)

2. I've been trying to follow the directions and leave a little moisture for the second wipedown but with little luck - doesn't seem to matter how much or little I wring out the mf applicator I've been using (even dripping wet over the paint) but when I go over with my monster fluffy for the first wipe down it takes 95 percent of the moisture. What am I doing wrong? Is there a better towel?

TIA,

Tony

Doing one panel at a time and with my wife's SUV I'm even doing smaller bites. I have a little swissvax detailer brush I'll have to give a try for the little inaccessible parts, either that or go back to q-tips :|

For me, a few soft bristle paint brushes work good for doing the door hinges and the jamb areas that are difficult to reach. I do put a few wraps of plastic tape around the metal bristle holder. It probably isn't necessary, but it makes me feel more comfortable with them.

Something I have been planning to try, but never remember to buy, is a shaving brush. The ones that used to be used with shaving soap and a mug. I don't even know if they still sell them, but they had lots of soft bristles and seem like they should work great.

For me, a few soft bristle paint brushes work good for doing the door hinges and the jamb areas that are difficult to reach. I do put a few wraps of plastic tape around the metal bristle holder. It probably isn't necessary, but it makes me feel more comfortable with them.

Something I have been planning to try, but never remember to buy, is a shaving brush. The ones that used to be used with shaving soap and a mug. I don't even know if they still sell them, but they had lots of soft bristles and seem like they should work great.

I just did a quick Google search and they are available. Priced at anywhere from $10 to $130+.

I guess I'll stick to my paint brushes. :beerchug[1]:

Archived