optimum boost

kerry

i have a web cam built in server public ip ftp email

and it gets across my firewall. i allready chated with a optimum tech and he told me its ok and will work on optimum server. does that mean if i get boost i wont have to configure anything for my web cam to still work on the server. in other words if it is working now on the optimum server will it work in boost with doing no changes

and it gets across my firewall. i allready chated with a optimum tech and he told me its ok and will work on optimum server. does that mean if i get boost i wont have to configure anything for my web cam to still work on the server. in other words if it is working now on the optimum server will it work in boost with doing no changes

Not sure what you mean with this??? We are Optimum CAR CARE and NOT Optimum Internet company. I believe you have us confused, perhaps?

We deal with car detailing on this forum. Sorry for any confusion you may have had.

Anthony

oops. dident see car. is there anyplace here that is about computers-internet-optimum-google and so on

oops. dident see car. is there anyplace here that is about computers-internet-optimum-google and so on

Nope.

There are some people on this forum who may know a few things about computers but this is a forum dealing with Optimum Car Care products and many other auto detailing products and also the methods people use to detail their cars, both professionally and amateur.

I believe you may have us confused with this company http://www.optimum.net/Support/Contact

Anthony

Archived