Hello from Huddersfield UK

ben1142

Hello everyone,

I've recently purchased a new VW Polo and to make sure the painitwork was spot on, I found a well regarded detailer in the north of England whose work I was impressed by to carry out a new car detail. I was very happy with the results.

Especially the result from the optimum opti-seal that was applied. It resulted in the paintwork looking mirror like. It was topped off with swissvax best of show, however it is the opti-seal that I was really taken by.

The detail also exposed so deep scratches in the bonnet. I phoned the dealership who have been exceptional and were happy to re-paint the whole bonnet. With this in mind I have ordered so Poli-seal to refinish the newly painted bonnet and then use opti-seal over the top. I will top the opti-seal with a layer of collies 476s as I am most impressed with this wax.

Finally I'm also considering purchasing optimums clear wax to use as a detailer after the weekly wash. I love the idea of a full on wax being as easy as a spray on detailer.

All in all, the more I look into the optimum range, the more impressed I am! the no-rinse will have to wait as I brought a bottle of dodo juices born to be mild, I will use this up first before buying anything else.

All the best

Ben

Hello everyone,

I've recently purchased a new VW Polo and to make sure the painitwork was spot on, I found a well regarded detailer in the north of England whose work I was impressed by to carry out a new car detail. I was very happy with the results.

Especially the result from the optimum opti-seal that was applied. It resulted in the paintwork looking mirror like. It was topped off with swissvax best of show, however it is the opti-seal that I was really taken by.

The detail also exposed so deep scratches in the bonnet. I phoned the dealership who have been exceptional and were happy to re-paint the whole bonnet. With this in mind I have ordered so Poli-seal to refinish the newly painted bonnet and then use opti-seal over the top. I will top the opti-seal with a layer of collies 476s as I am most impressed with this wax.

Finally I'm also considering purchasing optimums clear wax to use as a detailer after the weekly wash. I love the idea of a full on wax being as easy as a spray on detailer.

All in all, the more I look into the optimum range, the more impressed I am! the no-rinse will have to wait as I brought a bottle of dodo juices born to be mild, I will use this up first before buying anything else.

All the best

Ben

:thumbsupup[1]: Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Forum Ben :thumbsupup[1]:

Try using Opt-seal then topping with Optimum spray wax. The two work really well together and IMO better than topping with a wax made by someone else ;)

Do try the ONR it's so quick and easy to use and the finish is just :cool2[1]:

Archived