Spray Compound and Polish

sal329

Dr. G will send you new ones if you contact him...in the mean time, there is a work around. I transferred some product into a smaller container with a sprayer that you press down with your forefinger instead of pulling a trigger. You still have to push it quick and deliberatly to get the coverage, but it works better than the OEM one IMO. I can take a pic if you guys need one.

Chris

I plan to pick up some Hyper Polish and Compound this weekend from the local supplier. When will a new sprayer become available? A pic would be helpful if I need to go buy one.

Thanks!

Kurt, I just meant Dr. G will send you a new sprayer, not that a new "modified" one is available. To my knowledge, there have only been 2 versions and the second version is already on all that shipped to distributors. My discovery of the punp style working better is just personal preference. It's easiler to be consistent, never leaks out (trigger did this when pulled), and that neat little clear top keeps it from drying out.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I tried OHP today. Love the polish, hate the sprayer.

It only streams product which splatters everywhere unless you carefully apply with low pressure directly to the pad at close range. I have pink liquid drips all over my garage floor. I guess that I can learn to work with the sprayer but I don't know how the AG video with Dr G demonstrates a spray not a stream of product when applying to the pad.

Will Opt sell OHP in a non-spray format? Like I said, great product.

I transferred some product into a smaller container with a sprayer that you press down with your forefinger instead of pulling a trigger.

Hi Chris

With this other sprayer, is it anything special or just your standard sprayer like the image below?

medium_587_8771.jpg

Archived