Optimum Microfiber towels ?

Perfections Detail

As I'm sure many have experienced its very difficult to find a great MF towel that will stand up to multiple washes and still perform as good as it did the first time you used it. I did a search of this site to see what info I could find related to the MF towels OPT sells but didn't see much. From the pics they look to be of pretty good quality. Can someone chime in to the make-up of the towels. Fiber per sq inch for the multi towels. Origin of the maker....hopefully Korea, and the blend of the towel % wise. Would love to know, but with all things I'm guessing its best to just buy some and test em out :) But any info would be greatly appreciated!! :thumbsupup[1]:

I will get you the specifics, but if you try them you will buy more. You'd be hard pressed to find this quality from other vendors at double the price. I have to speak to the good Dr. tomorrow and I will get the FPI and % for ya.

Thanks a ton Chris! Yea they look nice but its hard to judge over the internet. I've just bought so many different towels looking for a quality finishing MF, that holds up to everyday paint correction. I'm doing about 6 cars a week that involve some form of paint correction work and put them through a lot of abuse. When I open my shop I plan on spending a few hundred on MF so I've been testing for a bit to find just the right one. Any info will be much appreciated although I'm sure I'll just buy some to test :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived