ONR compatibility with automobile manufacturing enviroment?

DLR Detailing

Good evening Dr.G,

I am wondering if ONR as a QD spray would be safe to use on new vehicles prior to shipping from the manufacturing facility here in Indiana?

Sometimes special testing units experience light dust and water spotting on the lower panels. These vehicles are usually less than 48hrs out of the painting process and ovens.

Also, would there be any concerns with accidental cross contamination from the use of ONR on finished vehicles back into the painting system while they are still in the factory?

Thank you for your hard work and dedication with the Optimum product line. :thumbsupup[1]: I am looking forward to all of the new products yet to be released.

Dave

DLR_Detailing@yahoo.com

Good evening Dr.G,

I am wondering if ONR as a QD spray would be safe to use on new vehicles prior to shipping from the manufacturing facility here in Indiana?

Sometimes special testing units experience light dust and water spotting on the lower panels. These vehicles are usually less than 48hrs out of the painting process and ovens.

Also, would there be any concerns with accidental cross contamination from the use of ONR on finished vehicles back into the painting system while they are still in the factory?

Thank you for your hard work and dedication with the Optimum product line. :thumbsupup[1]: I am looking forward to all of the new products yet to be released.

Dave

DLR_Detailing@yahoo.com

Dear Dave,

Thank you for bringing up this question about No Rinse and for your great comments about Optimum. As Chris pointed out, Optimum No Rinse is completely safe for use at any dilution in a manufacturing plant. In fact No Rinse has been used in its concentrated form at the Ford Fusion plant in Hermosillo, Mexico for the past several years as part of a protective coating process for new cars within 1-2 days of being manufactured. However, I would not recommend using Optimum Instant Detailer inside the plant since it contains fluoro-polymers that may affect repaints.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

David

Archived