OCW on Glass & Windshield

atoy

Thanks John :thumbsupup[1]: Since i will be applying OCW every wash.. i think ill apply it on glass and windshield also. will not order optiseal yet since i like applying OCW when i tried the sampler.. It's so easy to use.. i think it's easier to use OCW than optiseal because of the small applicator.. I think OCW will keep my cars protected if applied regularly..

Thanks John :thumbsupup[1]: Since i will be applying OCW every wash.. i think ill apply it on glass and windshield also. will not order optiseal yet since i like applying OCW when i tried the sampler.. It's so easy to use.. i think it's easier to use OCW than optiseal because of the small applicator.. I think OCW will keep my cars protected if applied regularly..

Without a doubt it will. I've used a ton of spray on waxes because I like how easy they are to use. But the first time I used OCW I knew there was something different about the product that you could fill when applying it. After testing this product on various cars in various conditions, I'm shocked at my results and the customers love it. And if your applying it regularly it will be the only product you need, although I am enjoying mainly due to bugs opti-seal loaded up on the front of my customers cars. The bugs wash off with just a pressure washer which has been saving me time when I'm doing maintenance wash and vacs on my customers :)So know anytime someone gets a wax from me I just hit the front/hood of their car with Opti-seal and the rest with OCW.

Opti-Seal goes on just as easy ;) OCW over Opti-Seal is the way to go!!!

That's why i'm keeping my arsenal simple.. the less product line the better.. meguiars is available locally, imagine the price of D101 here is around 50 - 55 USD. Curently im using Optimum Power Clean, Shampoo, ONR, OCW and OPP for Vinyl, Rubber, Leather and TIRES. I Have SIP and 106ff for polishing. Adams Sealant for glass but running low and will be using OCW.. I'm maintaining around 14 Cars... And we need to wash the cars 2-3X a week due to weather and road condition here.. waterless wash here won't work..

Sounds like you have a good setup on chemicals :)

Actually I have 1 16oz adams machine super wax (sealant), 3 WDGPS 3.0 Samplers, 3 Wolfgang Fuzion 3oz mini, Gallons of Adams Detail spray, shampoo, etc.. CG Citrus Gloss, Half of P21s 100 wax w/ cleanser, 8 Cans of Adams In & Out, 1 Gal Meg 26 Wax. I want to trade it with Optimum Products but the freight will cost more than the products.. LOL.. When I finish this of then it's time to order my Optiseal and Poli seal :groupwave[1]: Optimum Products are reaaly easy to use..

Archived