The road to Opti-Seal

Anthony Orosco

Some claim that Optimum has copied the idea of a wipe on/walk away sealant from another well known car products distributor because they also released a wipe on/walk away sealant just recently or that Optimum Opti-Seal is Optimum's answer to their sealant but that's just not the case.

I was speaking of this product a couple of years ago. Here is a thread from Autopia where I speak of it. Test Sealant

There is another thread even earlier than that where I mention it also but can't find it at the moment. I'm not posting this to cause any trouble or a product war but rather to answer those whom will and already have claimed that Optimum Opti-Seal is a copy of another product.

Thank You,

Anthony

Some claim that Optimum has copied the idea of a wipe on/walk away sealant from another well known car products distributor because they also released a wipe on/walk away sealant just recently or that Optimum Opti-Seal is Optimum's answer to their sealant but that's just not the case.

I was speaking of this product a couple of years ago. Here is a thread from Autopia where I speak of it. Test Sealant

There is another thread even earlier than that where I mention it also but can't find it at the moment. I'm not posting this to cause any trouble or a product war but rather to answer those whom will and already have claimed that Optimum Opti-Seal is a copy of another product.

Thank You,

Anthony

Anthony we all know that Opti-seal isn't an answer to the other product...Anybody who says otherwise well that is just craZZZy. :thumbsupup[1]:

Anthony we all know that Opti-seal isn't an answer to the other product...Anybody who says otherwise well that is just craZZZy. :thumbsupup[1]:

Don't let the goons from that other gang bring you down. We all know a product like this cant be developed in the limited amount of time its been since they announced their product coming out. Not bashing that product, but we know Anthony...we know :cheese1[1]:

Some claim that Optimum has copied the idea of a wipe on/walk away sealant from another well known car products distributor because they also released a wipe on/walk away sealant just recently or that Optimum Opti-Seal is Optimum's answer to their sealant but that's just not the case.......
It will be interesting to see the product comparisons when OS hits the streets. I personally think it's great that we have a choice of several new products that will make our detailing a little easier/quicker.

Archived