world Most severe acid rain - water spot correction

Kc's

How to remove water spots....

Malaysia is known for its tropical climate - plenty of heat & plenty of rain & plenty of acid rain = TA DA -------most severe acid rain in the world

how to keep the white car white?

it is a common challenge to keep our clean & looks cool....but it is also rather hard to achieve it...ended up....we let other help us to do it....

the best that we can ever do for our car take ownership......my buddy just had this ride for 2 months

let the picture tells you

under proper sun light

IMG_6717.JPG

spot lights

waterspot%20bumper.jpg

some of the threats to our car paint

2major%20threats.jpg

close up

water%20spot%2011.jpg

what we miss under the bright sun light

the real issue is :-

the severity of acid rain

scratch%20-%201.jpg

I have never seen anything in this velocity - only managed to be picked up by extreme close up (with the help of prime lenses)

5 hours just gone & for the next 20 hours (over the spans on 2 days) - major paint correction work being carried with great care & meticulously detail before opti coating it for good

some after pics

paint before - water spots

DSCF6074.JPG

after

DSCF6107.JPG

50/50% comparrission pic

DSCF6102.JPG

for the complete write up pls view here Car detailer: PRIVILEGE. Peugeot Privilege Detailing by KC's

Looks great very nice work. Let us know how Opti Coat holds up to acid rain

Looks great very nice work. Let us know how Opti Coat holds up to acid rain

yupp

stay tune

• 2 weeks later...

yupp buddy

thanks for yr kind words again

• 2 weeks later...

KC, your details always look finished down so well, but I only hear you talking about using the rotary polisher...do you us a D/A to finish or do you get those hologram free results with just a rotary? Either way you are a great detailer.

nope - as i only finish with Makita M9227 rotary - it was not easy at the start but given enough time & practice - esp with optimum space age technology - achieving it is effortless

those days when i use AD technology - lots of hologram

SMAT is good but products dries premature before it break down in a tropical climate

when OHC & OHP - DOc G is brilliant to have both & now its achievable

Thanks to Doc G for his great innovations - esp the new double sided wool & pad - its mamamia

Archived