Family Legacy - Malaysia premier car detailing by KC's

Kc's

I am doubly blessed - to be received some lab test product from Doc G, Optimum USA

and same time able to detail one of the rare exotics -

IMG_8570.JPG

another innovative product by Doc G,

IMG_8588.JPG

optimum double sided pad & double sided wool - freshly flown at the right time for this detail

moving to paint issue - some minor paint pigmentations & undefined paint (paint with no clarity or definitions)

DSCF6811.JPG

more swirls accumulated over the past decade

the most wonderful part of the innovation is - there is only 2 steps polish and finish

1st with wool & then foam pad

unlike my last detail & all the other - cut with wool, the continue with cutting pad, then polishing pad & finishing pad...and see for yourself

before

DSCF6847.JPG

ta da

DSCF6848.JPG

i am so fortunate to be able to test out this product, AREA 51 - top secret

remember before

IMG_8737.JPG

IMG_8733.JPG

at first hardly i could believe that this work- after all my years of polishing, how can u finish cutting thi9s level of paint by just another passes of polishing - hologram free even with rotary

wow such an amazing - 2 product finish (saves lots of time & effort)

never a time paint correction make so easy & effortless - amazing technology evolves - congrats to Doc G -

to read more to read more here

dedicating this post to Doc G

a 50 /50 % comparison

IMG_8739.JPG

KC! You forgot to share something very important to the user of those "test samples" made by Dr.G. What does it smell like? Does it smell just as good as ONR? Good enough to drink? haha j/k. Great Job.thumbsupup[1].gif

Archived