Opti-Coat vs. nano coats

Lacesz

I have the opti-coat here on my desk and i will try it tomorrow, but i try to figure out what is the differenc between this product and the nano catings we use here in Europe. The nano coating (with 100% nanotechnology, true chemical bonding, not some nanotech waxes!) last up two years on paint and the glass sealant last 6 months and produces the same results. Will it do the same? I just wonder how i will market this product.

Really? It's permanent? Oh, that sounds much better! :)

Well it can be abraded off like sanded or compounded off, or even an aggressive polish will start to remove it, but as long as your just washing it, it will last forever. Wait a week to wash the car with chemicals, then after usually about a month it will fully dehydrate and be at it's maximum hardness. Then if you want to clean the coating use polyseal on a finishing pad or by hand, but you shouldn't need it if your washing it somewhat regularly :)

Well it can be abraded off like sanded or compounded off, or even an aggressive polish will start to remove it, but as long as your just washing it, it will last forever. Wait a week to wash the car with chemicals, then after usually about a month it will fully dehydrate and be at it's maximum hardness. Then if you want to clean the coating use polyseal on a finishing pad or by hand, but you shouldn't need it if your washing it somewhat regularly :)

Thanks! And what about the conveyor washes? They can scratch the surface and they may abrade the

1-3 micron thin OC layer. Or this ceramic based coating is stronger than the clear coat?

Thanks! And what about the conveyor washes? They can scratch the surface and they may abrade the

1-3 micron thin OC layer. Or this ceramic based coating is stronger than the clear coat?

Yes it is stronger then almost all cc's but these coatings are not a cure all for improper washing techniques. The coating will resist the chemicals found in conveyor washes though unlike most sealants and wax's which will break down due to the harsh chemicals used in most of those washes.

Archived