Hello from alabama

ohmy34

Singed up after buyin your products, so i could get the most out of them. I am going to try out the hyper compound and polish on a freshly painted 57 chevy pickup an bought the opti coat for my daily a 2010 white diamond serria denali. One question i have is can i prep an apply opti-coat one panel at a time since i have so much going on an can devote enough time to do the whole truck. Jonathan

Its still in primer right now. working 60 hours this week, maybe next week before it get wet sanded and painted. I planning on trying the hyper compound and hyper polish after painting. This wil probably be after going to the street rod nationals next. I will be happy to post some pictures. the color going to be white diamond with a litte extra twist. jonathan hayes

no when using the opti coat, is thier a way to clean the applicator pads or can i use the same one or switch to a new one each time i get to use it. I will be applying it to my serrria 4 dr trcuk an dont think i will have time to do the whole thing at once. jonathan hayes

no when using the opti coat, is thier a way to clean the applicator pads or can i use the same one or switch to a new one each time i get to use it. I will be applying it to my serrria 4 dr trcuk an dont think i will have time to do the whole thing at once. jonathan hayes

Clean the applicator as soon as your done and it will be ok, just use something strong to clean it :)

Archived