How do I prime my pads

Pat

As the titles states, how do I prime my pads. I am not going to use QD anymore because it seems to kill my pads, so how should I do it. I know if I make and X or a circle of product I will be using too much!

:beerchug[1]: My OHC, OC, OP, OCW came in today :groupwave[1]:. So I need to learn how to use Optimum properly!

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Meg's #83+ 3 drops of OP makes a very good polish. I think it is the best I have tried to date. :beerchug[1]: I will put it up against OC when THE SNOW MELTS !!!!!

As the titles states, how do I prime my pads. I am not going to use QD anymore because it seems to kill my pads, so how should I do it. I know if I make and X or a circle of product I will be using too much!

:beerchug[1]: My OHC, OC, OP, OCW came in today :groupwave[1]:. So I need to learn how to use Optimum properly!

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Meg's #83+ 3 drops of OP makes a very good polish. I think it is the best I have tried to date. :beerchug[1]: I will put it up against OC when THE SNOW MELTS !!!!!

Honestly, I never prime my pads. I just apply the polish, about a quarter size, and get to working.

Anthony

Archived