Porsche 911 Turbo 997 Full correction detail by KC The Detailien

Kc's

how to detail RM 1.3 Million ride

Thank you for your much awaited patience, and anticipated posting. I thank the Above for this opportunity for allowing me to detail this exotic! A Porsche 997 Turbo!! After going much obstacles & hurdles, finally this is the time to share with you.... the encounter....

DSCF2828.JPG

After this detail I went thru quite a bit of challenge & calamity, a week late had a L4 Slipped disc. (May 2011) My whole world collapsed, having to feel the worst torturer & feeling for not being able to carry my baby again! worst still is this my last detail?????

During the first 2 weeks complete flat resting (& months of recuperation) makes me to think & perhaps to consider again meaning of life!

Look what have I done to my back? anyway who cares what u have detail!

My struggles of

The Prize Vs the Price
what if I turn vegetable,Although there are a few of of tears but many moments of fears"is that worth to risk ? (at the price of my life)??????"

READ ON.......

starting with the most contaminated place - the wheels certainly

DSCF2606.JPG

with POWER Clean + agitated with soft bristle hair away caked up brake dust

before Alienized

DSCF2542.JPG

now

DSCF2629.JPG

later we repeat till it is clean

close up

DSCF2681.JPG

well getting it resprayed would be easier than correcting & maintaining it...partially true

The most expensive cars in the world - RM 100 Mill - the Ferrari 250 GTO sells for £20.2m
and the paint has to be kept original

check it out here but in our used car dealer - Boss no need to worry its a new paint (thats my worry)

ta da

DSCF2692.JPG

DSCF2729.JPG

I remembered this saying "the greatness of a man is determine by the price he is willing to pay to achieve his goal" ...I took almost 11 months to overcome and tell myself is worth sharing my Prize & price with you

DSCF2864.JPG

DSCF2781.JPG

for the complete write up pls read more at porsche 911 turbo 997

Sweet car, I love the 997!! Great work on it and sorry to hear about your back!

Not to worry mate

Thank God I am heal but taking it slowly to enjoy each detail

• 1 month later...

Archived