Question about Poli Seal & Opti-Seal over Zaino

Hi Folks New guy here. I was just wondering I have a 2001 Corvette to do for a car show. and it has about 10 coats of Zaino on it now, Can I just apply the Poli-Seal over that and top it with Opti-Seal? This will be my first time using both products. What would you all suggest to be the best way to use these products on this car? The paint is Millenium Yellow and is in excellent condition .... Thanks ....... Carl

Hi Folks New guy here. I was just wondering I have a 2001 Corvette to do for a car show. and it has about 10 coats of Zaino on it now, Can I just apply the Poli-Seal over that and top it with Opti-Seal? This will be my first time using both products. What would you all suggest to be the best way to use these products on this car? The paint is Millenium Yellow and is in excellent condition .... Thanks ....... Carl

Hey Carl and welcome to our forums.

If tha paint is in great condition as you state then I would personally just go with some OptiSeal as your topper. Give it a nice bath, dry it thoroughly and then lay down some OptiSeal, try 2 layers about an hour apart and see how it looks.

And please post up some pictures, would love to see the Vette and also good luck on your show.

Anthony

Guest Carls Auto detail
Hey Carl and welcome to our forums.

If tha paint is in great condition as you state then I would personally just go with some OptiSeal as your topper. Give it a nice bath, dry it thoroughly and then lay down some OptiSeal, try 2 layers about an hour apart and see how it looks.

And please post up some pictures, would love to see the Vette and also good luck on your show.

Anthony

Thanks for the info Anthony I will put up some pic's when I get the car done. it is a gorgeous Vette

Archived