Help deciding on the best program for my cars

kev4bama

I wanted to ask for some advice on what suite of products would be best for me. I have been using Optimum Products for a few years now but only recently joined the forum. The products I have used for awhile are Instant Detailer, Spray Wax and Opti Clean. I have recently added ONR Wash and Wax and Power Clean to my lineup. My weekly routine is to rinse the Car with a high power rinse to remove any grit and majority of the dirt. I follow with a spot free rinse and then drive home :drive1[1]: . The vehicles are still damp when I get home so I spray with Instant Detailer and dry with microfibers. Once a month instead of Instant Detailer I would use the Spray Wax. The Opti Clean I keep to use on windows and if there are still some heavy soiled areas or bugs I want to remove. I have also had luck spraying wheels and engine compartment with Opti Clean before my high power rinse. The last few days I have tried the Wash N wax 2oz in 30oz Distilled Water as an instant detailer and have used it in place of Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer to spray on before drying. Also like Opti Clean Wash N Wax it is great on windows which makes since. All of the products provide a rain x type finish to glass. I am also experimenting with spraying wheels and tires down with Power Clean before my high pressure rinse. I say all of this to ask of all the different products I have tried and ways of doing it what would you say is the best combo? I really only use the ONR wash N Wax as an Instant Detailer. I like the thought of waxing each week while im also drying and providing UV protection but I like Instant Detailer for the slickness and the way it keeps dust away. I guess I have so many great Optimum products now im having trouble figuring out the best combo to give me the best protection and results. Could I spray a mixture of Wash and Wax detailer and Instant Detailer while drying perhaps? :help[1]:

Are you able to do a rinse less wash?

This would be my process.

1. Spray rims and tires with power clean

2. Hit the whole car with high pressure rinse, followed by spot free, drive home

3. Onr wash & wax car when you get home, dry with mf

4. Hit with instant detailer after, then once a month instead of that use spray wax.

Are you able to do a rinse less wash?

This would be my process.

1. Spray rims and tires with power clean

2. Hit the whole car with high pressure rinse, followed by spot free, drive home

3. Onr wash & wax car when you get home, dry with mf

4. Hit with instant detailer after, then once a month instead of that use spray wax.

I can do a rinse less wash, I do all my work in my garage which is really nice because it doesn't matter the weather outside I can always detail my car. Isnt spraying my car down with the Wash n Wax as a detailer before drying similar to coming home and doing a rinseless wash. I would be interested in what would happen spraying a shot or two of instant detailer with my wash n wax detailer before drying to see what happened. I do need some new microfibers though. The ones I have are leaving lint all over my finished work isnt

Archived