How to use ?

Hie,

This morning, I received Optimum Products to try and test for my french detailing forum.

I have now :

Optimum Protectant Plus, Optimum Car Wax, Optimum Poli-Seal (AIO), Optimum Polish, Optimum Hyper Compound, Optimum No Rinse And Shine, Optimum Car Wash et Optimum Tire Shine and Opti-Seal...

I would like to know how to use all the products ? (I don't have a PC so everything by hand)

I thank to apply like => Car Wash => Optimum Polish => Optimum Poli-Seal => Optimum Car Wax => Optimum Opti-Seal...

But what the difference between the wax and the Opti-Seal ?

Thank you for all your help,

Ilaron

Hie,

This morning, I received Optimum Products to try and test for my french detailing forum.

I have now :

Optimum Protectant Plus, Optimum Car Wax, Optimum Poli-Seal (AIO), Optimum Polish, Optimum Hyper Compound, Optimum No Rinse And Shine, Optimum Car Wash et Optimum Tire Shine and Opti-Seal...

I would like to know how to use all the products ? (I don't have a PC so everything by hand)

I thank to apply like => Car Wash => Optimum Polish => Optimum Poli-Seal => Optimum Car Wax => Optimum Opti-Seal...

But what the difference between the wax and the Opti-Seal ?

Thank you for all your help,

Ilaron

Hello,

Sorry no one has replied to you as of yet.

The hard part about this is that you have no machine to use and while Optimum can be used by hand it is not designed for hand use in particular. PoliSeal, No Rinse, OptiSeal and Optimum spray wax can all be used by hand very well but to get the full benefit of the Polish and Compound you need at least an orbital polisher.

The difference between the spray wax and the OptiSeal is in durability and use. You can expect at least 6 to 9 months from OptiSeal while the spray wax can give you 2 to 5 months. The spray wax is designed for clear coats while the OptiSeal can be used on both single stage and clear coat. OptiSeal can also be used on top of a wax or underneath a wax but the spray wax is best used as a last step protectant which can then later be sealed with a wax.

Both OptiSeal and spray wax can be layered, both can be used on trim, both contain UV absorbers and neither one will leave behind any residue in moldings and emblems.

Hope this helps and good luck in your endeavors.

Anthony

Archived