Micro-Restore detergents

Rik

Who here uses some brand of micro-restore detergents to wash their microfibers. Or do most use something like Tide detergernt which cleants a bit better than other clothes detetgent.

Or do you just use Simple Green wash with if so what ratio and can be done in the washing machine.

I can see the need for a stronger cleaner to get polishes,waxes,sealants etc... out of the MF cloths but that does not mean it does.

thoughts suggestions Rik

I have been thinking about a product like "Restore" but others have told me there is no difference between that and something like Woolite. Most of the ingredients are the same, or so I'm told.

I personally use a liquid cleaner as I don't want to run the risk of a powder detergent leaving clumps or product to dry in my towels. I use Purex, it's cheap and cleans very well.

For those bad towels, those I use for the greasy, grimy work I soak in a bucket with diluted degreaser before washing. These towels have a short life span when I do that but they're so cheap now it doesn't matter.

Anthony

Yea i don't know I may but a 16 oz. bottle to to try out the MF restore product.

i use All free and clear and now way would that cut the stuff in detainling products so may try Tide liquid or maybe some Simple Green added in as well.

I have read that vinegar helps cut the waxes etc. when doing the wash. I use it and it works nice. It is supposed to make the mf fluffy again so I have heard. My mf's come out nice a fluffy. I just eyeball about a cup in a small wash.

Archived