Should I or shouldn't...

sydtoosic

Received my OOS today and was wondering if I should use it. I found the perfect combo with the OID over the OC. I know adding anything to OC will change the properties of the OC, is adding the OOS worth it? If I do apply it should I still use the OID after I wash? Today is one of my slow days so fellas bare with me...

Opti-Seal is great over everything but toast. It will give a bit more gloss to your OC, and it's so easy to apply it's almost a shame to not use it. As for using OID after a wash, again nothing wrong with that, it can only help. If you use ONRWW though there is no real need.

Opti-Seal is great over everything but toast. It will give a bit more gloss to your OC, and it's so easy to apply it's almost a shame to not use it. As for using OID after a wash, again nothing wrong with that, it can only help. If you use ONRWW though there is no real need.

thanx Yvan, i started using ONR more frequent to where i don't even use the ONRWW anymore... so after her next bath i'll apply OOS. the OID is spot on as far as being dust repellant, i swear i see less dust on my car after a couple of days.

Archived