MTE

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Dr. G,

Just wondering how MTE went. I really wanted to head down there but just couldn't pull it off financially. I know you were going to be a speaker there so I was also wondering what you talked about. Maybe some dates for new product releases? Or anything else that we Optimum diehards might be interested in?

:thumbsupup[1]:

Dr. G,

Just wondering how MTE went. I really wanted to head down there but just couldn't pull it off financially. I know you were going to be a speaker there so I was also wondering what you talked about. Maybe some dates for new product releases? Or anything else that we Optimum diehards might be interested in?

:thumbsupup[1]:

Mike,

I am sorry you could not make it to the expo. It would have been great to meet up. We have had booths at the ICE (International Car Wash Expo) which is geared more to the car washing industry and NACE which is for the autobody industry. This was the first time I participated in MTE and like those other conventions had an opportunity to see many people that I work with but had not met before as well as seeing friends and colleagues.

The talk I gave was titled "Designer polymers; The Future of Car Care". Designer polymers are the latest in polymer technology and are the foundation for making high performance, easy to use, and environmentally friendly products. By designing polymers to have multiple functionality, we can make products that can outperform conventional products and offer multiple uses. Ultimately this translates to using fewer products that provide better results while making the process faster and easier.

As for the new products, there are four that are ready for production. The hold up is for the artwork to be completed. These include: the new Car Wax, Instant Detailer, Tire Gel (high gloss), and Power Clean (tire & wheel cleaner that can be used on all automotive surfaces). We will offer these as soon as the labels are completed and I hope that these products will meet the performance requirements that you all have. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you.

David,

Guest Driven Auto Detail

David,

Thanks for the scoop on your talk at MTE. I think you've done a fantastic job with your research and your choice of products to produce. Since deciding to use Optimum exclusively in my business, I CAN promote my business as the eco-friendly detail. I also love the fact that I don't have to carry around the plethora of products that I use to. Plus, as you mentioned I feel like I spend less time working on a vehicle due to the ease of use of the Optimum products like OCW and OS.

I'm very excited about the four new products. It'll be like Xmas all over again. One product I didn't see you list was a carpet/upholstery cleaner and protectant. I had heard this was in development. Will it possibly be produced at a later date?

I sent a PM to Anthony yesterday about this but since you mention it, I just wanted to let you know that my wife is a graphic designer. She designed all of my artwork and even my website (some one else did the coding though). If you need any help with design materials, please let me know. My wife knows how crazy I am about Optimum so I know she'd be up for helping.

Again, thanks for the updates. I look forward to the new products!

Take care!

David,

Thanks for the scoop on your talk at MTE. I think you've done a fantastic job with your research and your choice of products to produce. Since deciding to use Optimum exclusively in my business, I CAN promote my business as the eco-friendly detail. I also love the fact that I don't have to carry around the plethora of products that I use to. Plus, as you mentioned I feel like I spend less time working on a vehicle due to the ease of use of the Optimum products like OCW and OS.

I'm very excited about the four new products. It'll be like Xmas all over again. One product I didn't see you list was a carpet/upholstery cleaner and protectant. I had heard this was in development. Will it possibly be produced at a later date?

I sent a PM to Anthony yesterday about this but since you mention it, I just wanted to let you know that my wife is a graphic designer. She designed all of my artwork and even my website (some one else did the coding though). If you need any help with design materials, please let me know. My wife knows how crazy I am about Optimum so I know she'd be up for helping.

Again, thanks for the updates. I look forward to the new products!

Take care!

Mike,

Thank you for all your support. Anthony and I will definitely take you up on your offer in the near future. I want to take this opportunity also to thank you and everyone who has joined the Optimum family for your contributions and for supporting our cause.

The Carpet Cleaner & Protectant should be ready for production by the next quarter. We also have other products in the works for some car plants that will be added to the line up once they are finalized. Thanks again.

David,

Hello David,

Thank you for your commitment and continued development of these fine products.

Can the Power Clean be used for removing the etched marks under the clean similar to the glass cleaner sample?

Paul

Paul,

Thank you for your great comments. It is not possible to remove etched marks in the clear by chemical means. Once the clear coat is etched, the only possible corrective action is to polish out the damaged layer.

Both these products you mentioned, however, work great to remove contaminants on the surface of clear coat. While for metal oxides such as soft water spots (calcium oxide), silicates, and rust (iron oxide), the glass cleaner concentrate performs better, Power Clean performs better in removing organic contaminants such as bird droppings, soot, etc. Thanks again.

David,

Dr G,

Thank you for your quick response. I misstated my use of the word "etched". The metal oxides you spoke of are what I encounter quit abit.

Are there any suggestions on what is best offered from Optimum for these challenges?

Paul

Archived